Star and Garter 7:00pm. Brief summaries follow – please contact individuals mentioned for full reports.
- Group discussed having a stall with Community Alive Falmouth at the Kimberley Park events.
- Philip reported on Falmouth School’s plans for Budock Hospital site and the letters he had sent.
- Philip reported on progress of the Car Club. Also Falmouth Town Council has declared its support for the Car Club and nominated a rep. to join the Steering Group
- Philip again encouraged us to contact our new Cornwall Councillors to improve the present rate of recycling in Cornwall.
- Philip volunteered to write to Sarah Newton following her decision not to vote to include a specific decarbonisation target in the Energy Bill.
- Edible Penryn: progressing more info firstname.lastname@example.org, several activities in the next few months in Penryn.
- Lorely: Luc from Penryn is interested in setting up a free festival in the area – will invite to next meeting.
- Lorely: FEP – Fal Energy Partnership – has applied for a Coastal Communities Fund.
- Falmouth LETS meets every fourth Monday in the month 7:30pm at Star and Garter. See http://falmouthlets.org.uk – More info Rob.
- Rob working on makeover of Transition Falmouth website and moving old content across – additional input welcome – email@example.com
Next meeting, 19:00-20:30, Wed 24th July at Star & Garter, 52 High St, Falmouth