Transition Falmouth Documents
- (PDF) Turning off the Plastic Tap – top tips and suggestions for reducing single-use plastic
- (PDF) Waste Strategy Action Plan – A Proposal, Waste and Resources Strategy and Action Plan for the Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Area (revised January 2014)
- (PDF) Waste Strategy Action Plan – A Proposal, Waste and Resources Strategy and Action Plan for the Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Area (revised April 2010)
- (PDF) Transition Falmouth Constitution – Transition Falmouth’s Constitution.
- (PDF) Energy Use in Mylor Parish – April 2019 – report for Mylor Neighbourhood Development Plan’s Environment group, commissioned by Transition Falmouth from Charmian Larke of Atlantic Energy
- 2007-06-13 – (PPT) – Climate Change and Local Energy – presentation by Ben Simpson.
- 2007-09-12 – (PPT) – Health in a Low Carbon Future – presentation on health in a low carbon future by Dr Pamela Gray.
- 2008-04-17 – (PDF) – Sustainable Tourism – presentation on sustainable tourism by Manda Brookman, Director CoaST: Cornwall Sustainable Tourism Project.
- 2008-07-02 – (PDF) Energy and Climate – presentation on Energy and Climate by Paul Mobbs, Rude Awakening Tour 2008.
- 2008-09-03 – (PPT) – CRAGs – presentation on Carbon Reduction Action Groups by Bruce Hocking
- 2009-01-07 – (PPT) Greenprint Falmouth and Penryn – presentation on local energy possibilities for Falmouth and Penryn by Gage Williams
Food & Nutrition
Sanjay Kumar has kindly given us several recipes using local ingredients:
Nutrition advice from Nina Ennaji (contact info in “Foods to Avoid”)