Please read our Privacy & Cookies Policy
Access to the Website and content
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website
- We reserve the right to change, or remove without notice any information on the Website
- We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Website has links.
Exclusions of liability
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Website and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the Website, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Website, or from any use of the Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall we be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of the Website, save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
User name and password
- On registering with us, you are issued with a user name and password which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts of the Website. The user name and password are personal to you and are not transferable.
- Your name and password are the methods used by us to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on the Website by anyone using your user name and password. Any breach of security of a user name and password should be notified to us immediately.
- You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with the Website nor access the Website other than through normal operations.
Data submitted by users
- We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the Website and the limitations (“Exclusions of liability” above) apply.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary.
- If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
- You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
- We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on the Website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the Website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the Website.
- On May 25th, 2018 a new Data Protection law comes into being across Europe called the General Data Protection Regulation. This regulation is designed to unify all Data Protection Laws across Europe and provide a greater level of control for individuals in how organisations can handle and use their data.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and working within the boundaries provided by that Regulation. There are five specific rights that are issued to individuals by the GDPR, and we acknowledge our responsibility in providing those rights.
- Right to be forgotten: You may terminate your Transition Falmouth account at any time, in which case we will permanently delete your account and all data associated with it.
- Right to object: Please note that we will never sell or give your data to other organisations.
- Right to rectification: You may access and update your Transition Falmouth account settings at any time to correct or complete your account information. You may also contact Transition Falmouth at any time to access, correct, amend or delete information that we hold about you.
- Right of portability: We will export your account data to a third party at any time upon your request. We may contact you to confirm that your request is genuine if it appears that your email has been compromised to make sure we don’t share your data without consent.
- We may terminate your access to the Website and the services within it with written notice to you.
- All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in this agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- We may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the Website.
- These terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.