Present: Charmian Larke, Rob Follett, Mike Jenks, Nigel Murray, Paul Britton, Lisa Peakman-Short, Alex Lloyd, Lorely Lloyd (notes).
Apologies: Caroline Robinson, Michelle Davey, Robin Curtis, Peter Rugg, Tim Hendry, Jeremy Tridgell.
Meeting dedicated to deciding on legal structure for Fal Energy Partnership: facilitated by Paul Martin: KABIN.
A very thorough induction workshop on the various organisational legal structures:
(More information to be found in ‘Simply Legal – All you need to know about Legal Forms and Organisational Types for Community Enterprises’. (contact Lorely for a copy).
The meeting agreed on:
- Legal Form: Industrial and Provident Society (society for the benefit of the community).
- Type of Organisation: Social Enterprise.
- Name of new enterprise: Initially agreed on Fal Energy Partnership: Amendments can be made in the future – either to change the name and / or establish an additional name eg FRESCO (Fal Renewable Energy Service Company) for the business activities.
- For documentation three members were noted as original members: Charmian Larke, Nigel Murray, Lorely Lloyd.
- Paul Martin establishing the formalities asap.
- A first draft of the Vision Statement has been produced.
- The logo is progressing.
- Future meetings:
- Wed 29th Feb 7:00pm Falmouth WI
- Fri: 16th March 7:00pm Falmouth WI
- Wed 28th March: Falmouth Council Chambers. Cheese and Wine launch of the Social Enterprise.
Next meeting: Wed 29th Feb 7:00pm Falmouth WI.
More information about any of the above firstname.lastname@example.org or 01326 317587