Help needed to find local Energy Saving Champions: homes for energy surveys wanted.
The Fal Energy Partnership is extremely fortunate to have attracted funding to enable the FEP to become a legal body, focused on providing our local community with support regarding energy conservation and renewable energy.
We need your help!
We are looking for people to become our Energy Saving Champions!
We have funding to pay for four energy saving case studies of typical types of dwellings in the Falmouth and Penryn Network Area, covering 56% of house types in the area.
This will interest you if you live in the Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Area – includes Falmouth, Penryn, Budock, Constantine, Mylor and Flushing, Mabe and Longdowns, Mawnan, Perranaworthal and Perranwell
These are the types of dwellings we are looking for:
- 1 x pre1919 detached off gas grid
- 1 x pre 1919 semi-detached /end terrace on gas
- 1 x 1965-75 semi-detached /end terrace off gas
- 1 x 1965-75 detached on gas
If you have this type of house, we would like to use your building in a case-study for FEP.
This means that we need:-
- 1: Access to your complete energy bills for the past year
- Access for our partners Community Energy Plus (CEP) to interview you in your home and to have a look at the house structure and insulation levels
- Allow us to publish your energy usage, without identification, and evaluation for the benefit of the wider community
This means you will get:-
- 2: Individual energy-saving advice
- Your own copy of the case study/ evaluation report before it goes public
- Signposted to future energy saving or renewable information
Due to funding restrictions, we need to have the name, address and telephone number of the person(s) interested in being involved by: 17:00 Thursday 23 February 2012.
Please forward on to friends, family and colleagues that might live in the area and interested in becoming our Energy Saving Champion!
Charmian, Lorely and Caroline
Fal Energy Partnership, Core Team
tel: 01326 317587
Click here for FEP webpage
Partnering with: http://www.cep.org.uk