6 week programme of activities. To start the New Year please note the following meeting: Wed 11th Jan, 10:00am, Falmouth Council Chambers.
It is to plan a six week programme of information and inspiration on issues around poverty and wealth.
Tentative title – ‘Forward to Basics’.
Start end of Jan – Six week programme of info and activities – basic living needs and initiatives to reduce poverty of food, shelter, fuel, money, company, fairness and opportunity.
Partners: Falmouth and Penryn Poverty Forum, Community Alive Falmouth, Fairtrade Falmouth, Fal Energy Partnership and Transition Falmouth.
The six week programme of activities to start with Action Poverty week – at the end of Jan.
Already organised are:
- Display space in the library foyer.
- Fal Energy Partnership at The Poly on 25th Jan 7:30pm
- Meeting with Cornwall Councillors and MP on 3rd Feb.
- Fairtrade Fortnight activities – similar to last year.
- Join in with the local festivals. Food and Drink and Spring Festival.
Please pass this message on to anyone else who might be interested.
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01326 317587