“Food, glorious good, there’s nothing quite like it……”
To celebrate Cornish local food and drink this Christmas a new online guide to small and medium-sized enterprises has just been launched by Transition Falmouth.View Our Local Food Guide
With over 120 listings of producers, retailers, markets and allotments in the Falmouth/Truro area, its useful and clear contents make it easy for people to ‘Buy Local’ and find the variety of Cornish food and drink available on our doorstep.
Using this guide will help you, your family and friends to:
- Support the local economy
- Reduce food miles
- Cut packaging and waste
- Reduce dependence on global markets
- Reduce our carbon footprint
- Keep more money circulating in the local area
- Know the provenance of your food and drink
…what’s not to like?
This Transition Guide is a great resource for anyone wanting to buy local this Christmas and throughout 2017. Enjoy!