Transition Falmouth Meeting 25th Feb 2013 at Star and Garter 7:00pm. Brief summaries follow – full reports from individuals mentioned.
- Edible Penryn: Karen progressing project and can be contacted on email@example.com
- Transition Event at Tremough: Natalia explained progress of the networking event booked at The Air Building, Tremough for 16th April. For Cornwall Transition groups – approx 6 reps per group.
- Falmouth Car Club: Nigel presented the developing Car Club. Transition Falmouth agreed to act as lead body for the project. (Transition Truro is lead body for Truro Car Club).
- FEP – Fal Energy Partnership – launching the FEP Solar Club for bulk purchasing thermal and PV panels. Launch on 5th March on The Moor as part of Climate Week. More info firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Alive Falmouth: discussing a block Events Insurance to cover all groups – approaching Falmouth Town Council for a grant.
- Fairtrade Falmouth – creating scrap sculptures on The Moor on 2nd March as part of Fairtrade Fortnight. More info email@example.com.
- Transition Constantine activities for Climate week include a pub quiz – Nigel organising a TF team to join in.
- Falmouth LETS still meeting monthly in Star and Garter. More info Rob (see website).
Present: Rob, Philip, Rachel, Karen, Natalia, Nigel and Lorely(notes):