|Contributions on how (and how often) we move from a to b, by foot, two wheels or more, public transport and public access.
Posts and comments related to Transport follow below:
Links related to Transport
- Biodiesel Filling Stations- The single purpose of this site is to provide a list of places in the UK where people can fill their diesel vehicle with Biodiesel.
- Car Share Cornwall- This website aims to maximise people's travel options whilst also reducing the number of cars on the roads, cutting pollution, saving money and protecting the environment.
- Eco-Drive- ecodrive is dedicated to promoting sustainable transport with a range of high quality, zero-emission, electric vehicles as a way of reducing the impact of private transport on the environment. Based in Penzance, Cornwall.
- Fal Cycling Campaign- The Fal Cycling Campaign is a new organisation to provide a voice for people who cycle and those who would like to cycle in Falmouth, Penryn and the surrounding communities.
- Falmouth Car Club co-op- A not-for-profit co-op that provides cars to members for short term uses. Membership fee and agreed hire rate will significantly reduce low annual mileage / or second car costs. In planning stage.
- Freewheelers- Linking drivers and passengers to share the cost of travel... Saves you money, helps other people and reduces pollution.
- Freewheelers - Falmouth- Falmouth's page on Freewheelers
- Journey To Forever- Lots of interesting DIY information, especially on biodiesel.
- LiftShare- Save money and reduce traffic.
- Vectrix- The Vectrix electric maxi-scooter is the world's first high-performance electric two-wheel vehicle to offer all the benefits of a traditional gasoline-powered scooter but without the noise, pollution, expensive maintenance, frequent oil changes, and regul
see news archive for all posts on this website.