|Falmouth and the surrounding area consists of organisations and individuals, here is the opportunity to build up the full picture of our neighbourhood. Culture to society and reverse!
Posts related to Community follow below:
Links related to Community
- Transition Town Totnes Garden Share Project- This is a local initiative linking up people who have an unused corners of their garden with local committed growers.
- Radical Routes- Radical Routes is a network of radical co-ops whose members are committed to working for positive social change. The network is made up mainly of housing co-ops of various sizes (but none have more than 15 members), a few workers co-ops and a couple of so
- Positive News- Positive News from around the world.
- Nature Workshops- Forest school and outdoor learning in nature in Cornwall
- Local Works- Campaign for the Sustainable Communities Bill
- Kernow Action Now!- Kernow Action Now! (KAN!) is a new, non-hierarchical, consensus-based group that supports, promotes and encourages all forms of direct action to confront, stop and eventually reverse the destruction of our communities and the planet.
- Intentional Communities- Intentional Community is an inclusive term for ecovillages, cohousing, residential land trusts, communes, student co-ops, urban housing cooperatives, alternative communities, and other projects where people strive together with a common vision.
- Energy4All- Energy4All is the UKs leading expert in community-owned renewable energy schemes.
- Diggers & Dreamers- UK guide and directory of intentional communities. Also notice boards with people needing people/places and places needing people, news and more.
- Cornwall 2050- We've created this forum to enlist your help in defining how Cornwall will respond to the challenges of climate change and energy security.
- Community Power Cornwall- Community owned renewable energy generation through public share issue
- Community Alive Falmouth- Collaborative website for Community Projects and groups in and around Falmouth. Launched at Community Alive Falmouth event, 22 May 2010 on Falmouth Moor
see news archive for all posts on this website.